Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Letter Arrived!!! :0)

We received our first letter from Sister De Groot yesterday!  Such a happy mail day!!!

For anyone wanting to write to her, here's the address:

Sister Janelle De Groot
MTC Mailbox #141
CAN-TOR 0121
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Utah  84604-1793

Thursday, January 3, 2013
Mom & Dad & all who reside @ home!  :0)

     Why, hello!  My first letter written as a missionary.  CRAZY!!  :o)  I don't have a ton of time, but I just wanted to drop a little note saying that I am doing very well!  :0)  We got all settled yesterday with nametags, bedroom, classrooms and, of course, a companion!  Mine is an absolute sweetheart!  Her name is Sister Mendenhall and she is from Alberta Canada, serving in Toronto as well!  She's never been there before so the area will be new to her as well as to us!  We've been getting along just great - studying heard, sharing insights, and laughing every chance we get!  :0)  We're gonna be just splendid for the next few weeks together! :0)
     Ah, man, it's absolutely incredible here!  I love EVERY second of it!  The spirit floods over me so incredibly often and my district is top notch!  There's 4 companionships going to Toronto, 3 elders going to Mississippi, and 1 elder to India!  And guess who's in my district & my room??  SISTER SORENSON!  (She was in anatomy with me...:0) )  She's just great except both of us have a REALLY hard time not calling the other by our first names.  We're working hard on it, though!  :0)
     I haven't seen Amber, Karl, or Michael yet but I'll keep on trying!  :0)  I've gotta go to bed, but I love you all!  Thank you for how incredible you are!!!  :0)

Love Always,
Sister De Groot  :0)

P.S.  P-days are on Monday.  I have lunch @ 12:35 & dinner @ 5:35, District 51 & my classroom's in 4M 325.  In for Amber is she wants it...  :0)

DON'T BE SHY.  SHARE WHAT GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH!  :0)
~3 Nephi 12:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment