Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jacob 3:2 :)

Mum, PahPea, Family and Friends!!!

Hello!!! Happy March!! what the crazy....Life here in Mississauga is absolutely incredible! The work is blossoming, we're doing great as a companionship, the mission is incredible, the Church is true and we didn't run out of gas when we were VERY close to doing so in Orangeville after Zone Conference. aka: the middle of nowhere... :) haha I don't have much time today but I want you all to know I am doing super well!! I seriously do love it out here so much, and the people we are being able to teach are absolutely incredible!! :) I love this work!!!

ok so...QUESTION TIME!
1.  Clarification - when you give me the temperature there, are you giving it to me in Celsius or Fahrenheit?  
Celsius. my mind literally doesn't work in Fahrenheit anymore. ha
2.  How big is your basement apartment?  (# rooms, how big are the rooms, etc)
1 bedroom and washroom, then the rest is all in one big room (kitchen, dining/study area) probably the size of the basement minus the preschool room. 
3.  Do you have a washer/dryer, or do you still need to go to the laundromat?
we have a washer and dryer that we share with our friends upstairs :)
4.  Did you go on exchanges this week?  If so, where....and with whom?
Hermana Martin here in mississauga and Hermana McKinlay in Christie North
5.  Is Joe's baptism still planned for Saturday?
No...he was unable to come to church yesterday and we haven't been able to contact him for a few days. When he gets sick he goes into hibernation mode, and he did mention he was getting sick. culture thing? I don't know, but we're planning for next Saturday for sure! :)
6.  Are you still meeting with Victor and Anna Paula?  (Glad to hear she is improving health-wise.  Prayers continue...)
Thank you so much for the prayers! They truly are felt! We're not meeting with them at this time, but the ward is keeping up with her progress and helping them out as best as they can which is so wonderful of them! They are such sweet people!
7.  Did Khaleel come to church this week?
nope. next week though!
8.  How is Bradley doing?  
SOOOOO GOOD!!! haha cute Bradley came to church yesterday in a suit. ah man. it was the cutest thing in the whole wide world. haha he LOVED church and is so excited to come back next week! :) 
9.  Do Bradley's parents sit in on your discussions with him?
They haven't yet but they are going to Tomorrow, we're having dinner with their family :)
10.  Holly V. gets married on Friday.  Any message for your cousin?
HAPPY uh.....MARRIAGE DAY HOLLY!!!! :) haha I'm so excited for you!!! I got your annoucement the other day and you seem SOOOO happy!! you two are so cute, I'm so excited for you!!! happy day you two, and happy eternity! (it sounded cute.....;)

FINISH MY SENTENCE:
11.  This week was the BEST EVER because....
we had MLC, Zone Conference, 2 exchanges, weekly planning, and Bradley came to church on Sunday!!! Spiritual feast of a week! :)
12.  I've been bursting with excitement to tell you....
that we're having a special missionary meeting with someone coming to see us later in March. and we don't know who it is. the suspense is killing me. so. excited. :)
13.  Before learning about this this week, I never knew....
Sister Edwards ever got frustrated. and it'll happened for a second. and it was a silly situation. ah man I lover her so much!!!
14.  After emailing today, I plan to...
go to the weston chapel with our zone and have a pre-transfer activity! I love this zone SOOO much!!!! :)
15.  My "514" day on February 25th was...
miraculous. :)
16.  My biggest "aha" moment was when....
I read "Ask In Faith" from Elder Bednar this morning. so. good. I highly recommend it
17.  My favorite teaching moment was....
When we were talking about the Spirit with Bradley and asked him how he's been feeling Him, and he described the Spirit like a "tight squeeze", like His arm was around him. ah. so cute. :)
18.  During personal study this week, I have been concentrating on....
the needs of our investigators, and truly allowing the Spirit to teach me what they need. The greatest personal study is when you tailor your study to their needs. So fruitful!
19.  I am so grateful for....
Bradley
Afghan food
goat curry at Bradley's....I'm scared to try it tomorrow...
prayers answered
my siblings :)
and my parents :)
Well, the Church is true!! always and forever! I need to go, but please always know that this is true! I love my Savior, and I love His work, THIS work! You are all in my prayers each and every day, and I thank you for being as incredible as you are! Never stop progressing! Your Father in Heaven loves you!!! How great is our calling!!!
Love for now and for ever,
Sister De Groot :)

Missionary Invitation: prepare for General Conference!!! Pray for who you can invite to your home or the Church to watch the sessions with you! Do it with God and you WILL know who to invite!! :) LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment