Monday, September 23, 2013

Mum, PahPea, Family and Friends!

Ok, so I have to apologize right up front, this email is going to be insanely short due to transfers and all that we need to get done, I'm so sorry! So sorry about my quick responses and lack of details but I'll do better next week, I promise!:)
so.....
QUESTION TIME:
1.  TRANSFERS....what's up with that?!?
I'm staying here in Etobicoke with Sister Williams and Sister Arksey is going to Oshawa to train the new sister training leader sister Stats who came out with me:) 
2.  How cold is it getting there?
freezing, actually! not really...but seriously. I'm just a wimp. :) 
3.  Are you staying warm enough?  (translation - do you need anything?)
some more thick tights would be fantastic actually. preferably dark colors that are not black, I have like 10 of them. :) gray would be appreciated:), and yes they can have patterns, like the knitted ones. thanks!
4.  Pictures???
I am so sorry....I forgot the connection again. I'm sorry, so is my brain on transfer p-days! Apologies, next week for sure. 3rd times the charm, eh?:) 
5.  Any message for the Birthday girl (aka Grandma)?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMS!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!:):):) HAVE THE GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!!
6.  How is Roza?  Jorge?  Arlene?  Anyone else?
They're all doing well, plus a couple new investigators I'll expound on next week!:):):)
7.  Any packages?
YES!!! thank you SOOO much, all the candy is gone. :) haha I LOVE YOU and thank you so much for the journal, I was going to buy one today but don't need to anymore!:)

FINISH MY SENTENCE:
8.  When Sister Arksey and I heard about transfers, we...
realized how much we had to get done. haha!
9.  I've been SO excited to tell you about...
THE FACT THAT I GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

Well, I must head, and again, I apologize for the awfully short letter this week! Please forgive me but know that I love you all SOOO much! This Gospel is so true and it blesses all who will humble themselves before God and do what He has asked. I know this Gospel changes lives! why? because it's the truth! Because of that knowledge alone, let's go share it with everyone!:) how great is our calling!

Love for now and for ever,
Sister De Groot:)

Missionary Invitation: Read a Conference talk this week that is on a topic that has been on your mind lately. If you don't have one, then with prayer, select one, and then read it. :) How wonderful it is that we have the opportunity to hear from a Prophet of God! Let's prepare ourselves adequately to hear our Father's glorious direction for these, our times!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment